Criss Cross Poker is a table game inspired by the rules of Mississippi Stud but expanded with the use of a specific card layout and additional betting options. It’s also based on informal games played in the online poker community in which a cross-shape was used to hide two sets of community cards. Released as an official game in 2014, Criss Cross Poker is gaining ground, already available in dozens of big casinos around the country.
Besides the cross layout of cards, which I explain in further detail below, the game is known for having players bet on two poker hands at once, using a combination of hole and community cards to form the best possible hand. Players can win on one hand or both — or lose one hand or both. 스포츠토토
- Play begins with the player making Ante Across and Ante Down bets of equal size. The player may also make an optional Five Card Bonus Bet.
- The dealer gives the player two hole cards and places five community cards face down in a cross pattern.
- The player may make an Across Bet, based on the Across Hand, equal to 1x to 3x the Ante Across bet, or fold.
- The dealer will reveal the two outside cards on the horizontal row of the cross.
- The player may make a Down bet, based on the Down Hand, equal to 1x to 3x the Ante Down bet, or fold.
- The dealer will reveal the two outside cards on the vertical column of the cross.
- The player may make a Middle Bet of 1x to 3x either Ante bet or fold.
- The dealer will reveal the middle card.
- The player uses his two hole cards and the three cards on the horizontal row of the cross to form the Across Hand.
- Likewise, the player uses his two hole cards and the three cards on the vertical column of the cross to form the Down Hand.
- The Middle Bet pays according to the higher ranking of the Across and Down hands.
- All bets pay according to the pay table below. Wins are expressed on a “to one” basis.